Approach to Education
The following principles guide our school’s approach to education:
- The children to be encouraged to build a sound inquiring and informed mind. This would encourage creativity in different skills, subject areas and the world at large.
- The adolescent children are to be assisted to develop valuable principles of obedience, excellence, handwork, self discipline and sound morals. These principles are to be acquired, practised and not merely learned.
- The high school level of education is a critical stage in the adolescents’ life and determines the child’s success or failure to embark on higher education.
- The type of education practised would be a joint venture of the home and school to have a well rounded child.
- The above-mentioned points will be guided by Christian principles.