- To sharpen the child’s intellect and analytical mind.
- To encourage obedience, excellence, hard work, self discipline, and love for learning in the adolescent child.
- To develop adolescent children who would have confidence in themselves, respect to others, obedience, love for truth and fear of God.
The following core values are to be pursued vigorously:
- Productive citizenship
The above goals are to create a climate that ensures student / parents involvement in learning using effective instrumental strategies and innovative curriculum.
- A place, where students are challenged to take advantage of educational opportunities;
- A place, where students have a safe and supportive learning environment;
- A place, where there are high, measurable and achievable expectations for every student.